From old to new. Sew your own very special turban in the TURBANTRULLAS design from a discarded top.
Handmade and without a sewing machine. Great for sewing beginners!
- The digital TURBANTRULLAS sewing pattern for adults in sizes S, M and L as a PDF to print out yourself on A4
- Detailed instructions on how to make a cool turban from an old piece of clothing
After your purchase you will receive an email with the corresponding PDF file attached. The file can be printed on your own printer in A4.
The A4 sheets are glued together at the markings. This will give you the cut pieces. Detailed instructions on how to make a turban from an old piece of clothing.
About the sizes of our adult turbans:
- Size S corresponds to a head circumference between 52-54 cm
- Size M corresponds to a head circumference between 55-57 cm
- Size L corresponds to a head circumference between 58-60 cm
We hope you enjoy trying it out!
Our turban cut has no religious or specific cultural reference. It is very important to us not to imitate any particular religious form of turban with our shape of the turban.