1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. Below we will inform you about how your personal data is handled when you use our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Elisa Louis, Turbantrullas, email: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser bar.
2. Data collection when you visit our website
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you access our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymized form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
4. CONTACT US
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been finally processed; this is the case if it can be seen from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal retention obligations to the contrary.
6. USE OF YOUR DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING
6.1 Registration for our email newsletter
If you sign up for our email newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. Providing any further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an email newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to the newsletter being sent. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you would like to receive future newsletters by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to use your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data we collect when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for advertising purposes via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. Once you have unsubscribed, your email address will be deleted immediately from our newsletter distribution list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration inform.
6.2 Sending the email newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your email address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers by email for goods or services similar to those you have already purchased from our range. We do not need to obtain separate consent from you for this. In this respect, data processing is carried out solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If you have initially objected to the use of your email address for this purpose, we will not send emails. You are entitled to object to the use of your email address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with future effect by notifying the person responsible named at the beginning. For this you will only incur transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Once your objection has been received, the use of your email address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
7. DATA PROCESSING FOR ORDER PROCESSING
7.1 The personal data we collect will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, to the extent that this is necessary to deliver the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of payment processing, provided this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will provide explicit information about this below. The legal basis for passing on the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR.
7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22- as part of the payment processing. 24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”), further. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “payment in installments” via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR based on PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your ability to pay. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). To the extent that score values are included in the results of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. Further data protection information, including information about the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
10. RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PARTY
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and rights of intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, that Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing affecting you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data that you dispute is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to unlawful data processing and instead Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate interests are reasons predominate;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed this rectification or deletion of the data or Restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, to the extent that this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before its revocation;
- Right to complain in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
10.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS PART OF A BALANCE OF INTERESTS BASED ON OUR OVERWHELMING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE AFFECTED DATA. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPLEX REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT ARE DESIGNED TO BE PROTECTED, WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE ASSERTMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR OPT-OUT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU USE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE AFFECTED DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
11. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of storage of personal data is determined based on the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline has expired, the relevant data will be routinely deleted unless it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate the contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in continuing to store it.